How to remove attribute from Active Directory Object
- Select Address under AD User Bulk Management in JiJi AD Manager home page.
- Enter null, if you wish to remove the attribute.
- Press Next button.
- Select Active Directory option button
Select Users Advanced Find
Now. Finally select the objects. Instead of selecting the individual
users, you can select all the users in the container by clicking the button "Select
Note: Active Directory option helps to pick objects
from your current domain. You can also pick users through CSV
- Click "Modify" button to proceed.
- Press "OK" button to go homepage. You can click "Export" to export the results to PDF / CSV / XLS file.